Featuring contributors from our first EARTH edition, such as explosive artist Aoife van Linden Tol’s reimagining of the Big Bang and astrobiologist Marina Barcenilla’s olfactory Mars, our collective has expanded with new additions including plant-based compilation Huito by Imka, love spells by Semra Haksever and a cut-out set of Fire Oracle cards by Kiki & The Cosmic Egg. 

 Wild Alchemy Journal is about immersive experience: the multi-sensory, the fully-embodied, the contextualised, and the informed. That’s why we take the time to consider every aspect of our journal—from the texture of the paper, to the richness of the ink, to the scent we spray onto the pages of each journal.


We ignite our path with an explosive revision of the big bang, burning through the heliosphere. Hearts racing, as we trace the path of Osiris and bear witness to Prometheus stealing the fire from the gods at Olympus. The sun kisses the moon as we chase our tails riding dragons across night skies and as Martians we take up our iron swords, the scent of pepper and smoke filling our lungs as the god of war drives us forward into a battle that need not be fought as we experience our trans-species origins in the huito fruit. Our inky past tracing its tributaries across our flesh and the taste of a golden apple sets our wings alight as we dance as the Firebird with the sorcerer Koschei until we are liberated from form.

In the crucible of our desires, the serpent rises, pouring forth the immortal elixir, distilling our illusions until we experience the light of the truth through tantric practice. We fan the flames of the female orgasm, incant love spells and become apprentices to the oracles of fire, stepping into the fire of purification and dancing with our inner pyromancy into the magma of our personal power, creating new lands.

From the ashes, we transform through the womb of creation as survivors and reclaim our sovereignty and power from those that have raged against us. The heat from our hands gives us power to cast life from clay into the kiln, drinking fire medicine from its urn, lighting the digestive fire within and tasting the acrid, pungent nature of its flames on our tongues. Once again, we trace the path of the sun, honour the flame and embody our regenerative potential. Like wildfire, our will and desires for justice and virtue propel us towards an eruption and we are immersed in the soundscape of protest, the chants of our comrades exploding in our ears, a moment of chaos until our vision clears and we see the true nature of things.

We place our hands on the warmth of the earth and look towards our future as warriors and lovers and co-creators, to effectively employ our actions and desires to protect and serve our planet. We rise, like the tulip, to face the sun for a new day. 


Beyond creating content dedicated to nature and our future, we’re committed to a circular economy, full-spectrum environmentally-conscious printing and helping rebuild compromised natural environments through our carbon-neutral programme. 

• We print on Oxygen Offset paper containing 100% recycled fibre.

• Our printer Park Communications works to the EMAS standard and is certified to ISO 14001.

• Our publication is printed using 100% offshore wind electricity sourced from UK wind.

• Our journal is FSC® certified, ensuring responsible use of the world’s forest resources.

• The jacket around each journal is a double-sided poster, coated with biodegradable laminate.

• The journal’s belly band is Favini Crush corn paper made by replacing tree pulp with GMO-free corn waste fibres saved from landfill, then blended with post-consumer recycled waste.

• 100% of the inks we use are vegetable oil based.

• 95% of press chemicals are recycled for further use and, on average 99% of any waste associated with this production will be recycled and the remaining 1% used to generate energy.

• We are committed to help rebuild compromised natural environments across the globe. For our EARTH edition, our carbon emissions were offset by planting trees in the Amazon rainforest; for FIRE we are supporting the creation of a solar farm in Namibia.